Thursday, January 23, 2014

Back on track... again

(Insert apology for not posting here)

I'm over 300 again, specifically, I'm at about 308, or at least that's what the scale said the last time I was at the Doctor's office. I've been on BP meds and a statin for quite a while now. I've only got 3 pairs of pants that fit me well, and I'm not about to go out and buy more. I had to get 3x shirts from the uniform company for work.

I've been reading on and off about Ketogenic diets (AKA High Fat, Low Carb) and the Keto Subreddit, and all the successes that they have had, losing 10-15 pounds a month, so I'm starting today with that. Maybe I can make some headway and be able to wear all the clothes in my closet again by summer.

Breakfast today is a 2-shot misto with heavy cream. I'll probably have a big salad with meat and dressing for lunch, and we'll see what dinner brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment